Tattva NewsTattva News
  • Telegu states
  • Regional
  • National
  • International
  • Economy
  • Others
  • Special Stories
  • Opinion
Weather Report
Facebook Twitter Instagram
Trending
  • Dr Bhagwat slams regulatory rigidity in education
  • Indian EV market to touch Rs. 20 lakh crore by 2030
  • Pragjyotishpur LitFest ’24 concludes with a high note
  •  Former Haryana CM, INLD chief Om Prakash Chautala passes away
  • Parliament adjourns sine die amid protests by Opposition and treasury benches
  • Opposition notice for no-confidence against Dhankhar rajected
  • PM Modi lists out ‘sins’ of Congress towards Ambedkar
  • Globally a record number of journalists killed in 2024: India loses 4 scribes
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
Monday, February 16
Click for the latest Hyderabad weather forecast.
Telugu
Tattva NewsTattva News
  • Telegu states
  • Regional
  • National
  • International
  • Economy
  • Others
  • Special Stories
  • Opinion
Tattva NewsTattva News
Telugu
Home » 13 Maoists killed in Bijapur encounter
National

13 Maoists killed in Bijapur encounter

Editor's Desk, Tattva NewsBy Editor's Desk, Tattva NewsApril 3, 2024Updated:April 3, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

The death toll in the Bijapur Encounter in Bastar region of Chhattisgarh has increased to 13. It is known that the exchange of fire started on Tuesday morning in Korcholi forests of Jijapur district and continued for 10 hours. Officials said that bodies of 13 Maoists have been found so far.

According to the details disclosed by the senior police officials, information was received that the Maoists will hold a plenary in the forests of Bijapur district. As a result, the security forces of District Reserve Guards (DRG), CRPF, Cobra, Bastar Fighters and Chhattisgarh Armed Forces (CAF) have surrounded the forests under the jurisdiction of Gangaluru Police Station as per the orders of the superiors.

In this order, on Tuesday morning, the Maoist forces who were holed up in Lendra forests near Korcholi opened fire on the jawans. Immediately the jawans were alerted and fired back. Gunfire rang out between the two groups for nearly two hours.

After the encounter, the security forces seized the bodies of 13 Naxalites along with a huge amount of arms and materials from the scene. IGP Sundarraj said that the search operation is going on. Preliminary information was received that DVC member Kranti Mucha and another key member Papa Rao died in the latest encounter. Security forces estimate that the Maoists have been injured in large numbers.

Meanwhile, it is known that six Naxalites were killed in an encounter in the same Bijapur district on 27th of last month. With the latest incident, a total of 45 Naxalites were killed in separate encounters in the Bastar region of Chhattisgarh.

Bijapur encounter Chhattisgarh Maoists killed
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Editor's Desk, Tattva News

Related Posts

Dr Bhagwat slams regulatory rigidity in education

December 21, 2024

 Former Haryana CM, INLD chief Om Prakash Chautala passes away

December 20, 2024

Parliament adjourns sine die amid protests by Opposition and treasury benches

December 20, 2024

Opposition notice for no-confidence against Dhankhar rajected

December 20, 2024

PM Modi lists out ‘sins’ of Congress towards Ambedkar

December 18, 2024

Priyanka brings ‘Bangladesh’ bag, day after row over ‘Palestine’ tag

December 18, 2024

Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

FOLLOW US
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn
REGIONAL

‘Samatar Chandere Jivanar Joigaan’ to pay homage to Ambedkar

December 6, 2024

PPFA offers thanks to Delhi, Dispur for classical recognition to Asomiya

October 12, 2024

Yogi slams Congress prince heading to become anti-India separatist group leader

September 12, 2024

Rajasthan CM  gets threat call from Dausa jail

July 29, 2024
NATIONAL

Dr Bhagwat slams regulatory rigidity in education

December 21, 2024

 Former Haryana CM, INLD chief Om Prakash Chautala passes away

December 20, 2024

Parliament adjourns sine die amid protests by Opposition and treasury benches

December 20, 2024

Opposition notice for no-confidence against Dhankhar rajected

December 20, 2024
Tattva News
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn
  • Telegu State
  • Regional
  • National
  • International
  • Economy
  • Others
  • Special Stories
  • Opinion
  • Contact Us
© 2026 Tattva Talks Designed by Dhanush Infotech .

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.